About this page
What type of Personal Data we collect
We may collect and process Personal Data about you such as:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, mailing address, email address and phone number that you provide through filling out our booking and/or contact form on this website.
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using.
- Details of our food menu which you ordered at our restaurant or which you have inquired via contact form on this website.
- Web browser session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and your browsing behavior and patterns; cookies; device ID; device model and device type; Time and place of access.
How we collect Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in different ways such as you filling out your information in booking and/or contact form on this website as well as information that we may collect directly from you.
When you contact us via contact form for an inquiry, we may keep information about the conversation, including your name, contact details, what you ordered in our restaurant, the reason to why you contacted us and the advice we gave you.
When you join our loyalty programs, we may collect information relating to your use of the loyalty program and the rewards that you claim. When you visit us at a public event, such as exhibition or participate in one of our surveys, we may ask for information, such as your business card, name, contact details, interests and preferences.
We may use software tools to measure and collect web browser session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, mailing address, email address and phone number).
How we use your Personal Data
- Website forms
We will use your Personal Data collected through booking and/or contact form on this website for providing a better dining experience and/or an advice or an answer to your inquiry. You may be given a choice to receive our electronic marketing communications while you are filling out your Personal Data through booking and/or contact form. If you choose to receive our electronic marketing communications from us, we may use your Personal Data collected through booking and/or contact form on this website for the marketing purposes set out below.
We will use your Personal Data to offer you a new menu and promotion we believe may interest you. Where you receive electronic marketing communications from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided in the communication. When we use Personal Data for marketing purposes, we base the processing on either our interests to know and understrand our customers, keep you up-to-date about our menu and services on your prior consent.
We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes including:
- To provide you with newsletters and other communications by email, text message (SMS) and social network if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law. These communications may include details about the latest menu and services, including special promotions in which you may be interested.
- Conduct prize draws, contests and organize any other promotional offers or events.
- Create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our website, services and loyalty programs to understand customers for personalize promotion offers.
Disclosure of your information
Your Personal Data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Thailand or outside of Thailand, for the purposes set out above:
- Our headquarters, subsidiaries and group companies.
- Third party service providers which require the processing of your data, for example, third party service providers which have been engaged by us to : (1) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and access your Personal Data; (2) to host and maintain this Website; or (3) otherwise in connection with the provision of certain services provided to you on or via this Website.
- Our auditors and legal advisors.
- Public and governmental / regulatory authorities, statutory boards, industry associations.
- Courts and other alternative dispute forums.
We will not use or disclose your information for any other purposes without your consent, unless we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property.
You may request us to provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we have about you and/or correct the Personal Data currently in our possession by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests to withdraw your consent, you may contact us as follows. We will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Mail: To KAIMON Thailand Co., Ltd.
128 Thawewong Rd, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide and promote our menu and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Machida Shoten in Japan, started back in 2008 in Japan to fulfill our goal to spread the Yokohama Ramen Style of ramen to the world. Currently, we operate throughout Japan, Asia and US. We decided the time was right to cross over the Pacific and enter the US market and all other countries.